A selection of work for the University of Melbourne.
1. Case for Support - documents assisted in raising $100mil in philanthropic donations
2. Inbound Call Centre staff training document.
3. NGV Triennail Event Program
4. Branding for Student Impact club
5. Team building day poster.
I used bold colour and vivid photography to represent the theme (Intense/Inspiring/Imaginative) to offer the feeling of dynamic movement to the audience.
This is a self initiated project.
sample pages of report commisioned by Deakin University.
Branding | Packaging
Conceprt art for Jacks - a lifestyle brand for the modern meat eater.
Jack is a curious lumberjack, he channells the softer edges of masculinty through choice of colour pallette and creating texture insipired by plaid and stringy bark.
Concept art for Pronto- a new delivery company to rival FedEx. Colour, Movement and white space instill a sense of urgency and efficiency.
Kales Kupcakery is a small kupcake business.
My klient, Kale requested a "classy and elegant" identity.
Digital artwork highlights that all Kales Kupcakes are handmade, bespoke creations.